Our flagship product “Burnology | Unite” sets a new standard in emergency management command and communication at the field, incident management team and co-ordination levels. It is a mobile friendly,... [read more]
LocationNo locations provided.
Mr Dylan Kendall
Certifications• PRINCE2 Practitioner in Project Management
• Agile Project Manager Practitioner
• P3O Foundation in Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices
• Incident Controller Level 3
• Planning Officer Level 3
• Operations Officer Level 2
Company SummaryBurnology develops innovative, cloud based solutions to complex emergency management problems. We specialise in real time map based communication and resource management. We have considerable practical experience in emergency management, web application development, web site management (including on some of Australia’s largest and most visited government web sites) and IT project management. Our software offers practical solutions to some of the most intractable problems in emergency management including agency interoperability, field to IMT information transfer, multiple sources of truth, resource planning, multi incident coordination and accountability.
Key Differentiators• A unique combination of extensive (20+ years) experience in the emergency management and IT fields.
• We don't employ salesmen – you will talk directly to an expert in emergency management or IT.
• Strategic problem definition and integrated solution design.
• User orientated, practical solutions.
• User configurable development – systems can be configured for almost any application by end users without programming.